Bandha Gobi is a simple and cheap but not less delicious recipe that is cooked in nearby every household in India. The ingredients are not expensive and you can create a meal without much effort.
Time to prepare: 10 minutes
Time to cook: 20 minutes
- 500 g white cabbage, cut in stripes
- 1 big carrot, chopped
- 200 ml Veggie Stock by Love.Food.Asia.
- 1 tbs ghee (Read how to make your own Ghee)
- 1 big red chili, seedless, chopped
- 1 tsp tikka masala
- 1 tsp tumeric
- 1 pn asafetida
- 1/2 coriander powder
- 100 g light yogurt
- Dry fry spices in a heatproof bowl. Stir until you smell a roasted flavor.
- Pour in ghee and red chili. Stir fry for one minute.
- Stir in cabbage and veggie stock reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes on low heat.
- Shut down heat stir in yogurt and taste. Add chili powder if you like it more spicy.
- Serve with Jasmin rice.