Cà phê sữa (đá) is the typical Vietnamese coffee that is served all over the country. You can add ice (đá) or drink it pure. But it is always served with green tea.
Time to prepare: 5 min
Time to cook: 5 min
Servings: 1 Cup
- 3 tsp Vietnamese coffee (like Trung Nguyen Blend No. 1)
- Sweet condensed milk
- Metal filter for Vietnamese coffee.
- 1 cup or a strong glass
- Ice cubes for serving (optional)
- Put coffee in metal filter and close the sieve.
- Pour sweet condensed mild in glass. The more you use the sweeter the coffee will be.
- Place filter on to of the glass.
- Boil water and pour 4 tbs hot water over coffee powder to let it soak.
- After 30 seconds pur in rest of the water and let it drip into the glass.
- Mix well and serve with ice cubes and a glass of green tea.